Saturday, October 9, 2010

Short post today

Why is it a short post? Because I am putting the final touches on my technology golem with which I shall use as an engine of war to conquer the world. Well that, and I am feeling lazy today.

The Ur-Elemental seemed really happy today. When I asked him what for, he said "Today, I have found a truth somewhat, shall I say, unexpected about this world's elements. I must investigate this further, but it may prove useful in your quest for power." and off he hovered back into his room.  Apparently he's discovered something called "The Periodic Table" that talks about the one hundred and ten materials that your science considers elements. I never really got that. I mean, how for the love of Vecna is tin or lead an element? Anyhoo, I'll report on this as it comes, and maybe talk a little bit about the Ur-Elemental.

Anyway, for all of my one subscribers, I would like to answer the obvious question that came up on last nights post: can Liches eat. And the answer is yes, yes we can. It just turns into necrotic energy, that one usually has to spew out at some time or another. I usually keep mine stored in jars to power my legions upon legions of siege engines which I will roll out on this world's day of reckoning, or to throw at people I hate. Of course, a lich cannot taste said food unless he uses a ritual to attach a living tongue to his mouth. For example, my tongue is made from ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FUCKING SHAPESHIFTER, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU SON OF A BITCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dammit, I lost my cool again. And anyway, he grew it back, much to my eternal disappointment.

And that's all I have for tonight. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting back to watching Adventure Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment