Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Getting settled in.

Well, all that money bought us a decent two-story house with basement (perfect barracks for my minions), which will be perfect as a base of operations for the time being, and I still have a fair amount of cash left over until I can get the rest of my hoard out of my old dimension. I'm writing this in the middle of unpacking my tomes and eldritch instruments, most of which are intact. Although, my ripped Tome of Suffering is currently emitting a rather annoying scream and creating a bloody stain right on the fucking carpet.

My main team is getting situated too. The Trogre (Half troll, half ogre, all dumb) is staying out back in the shed because A) It is very hard to fit a fucking Trogre in a house, and B)He prefers it out there anyway. The Sourceress, my partner in crime for 150 years and counting, is making her own "pleasure den" in the room next to mine, complete with very lovely skull bed. :Sigh: Some days she makes me wish I still had genitals. The fucking shapeshifter does not get a room because he tends to sleep in the nooks and crannies of the house, usually where it pisses me off the most. I hate him so much. But I'll save that for another post.  I'm afraid to go into the Ur-Elemental's room, what with three-fourths of it being either on fire, frozen, arcing with electricity or covered with limitless rains of falling rocks (I hate it when he does that).

Crap. I think I just heard the Shapeshifter and the Ur-Elemental getting in a fight. This could be bad, so I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment