Sunday, November 21, 2010

I apologize for my lack of postage

My peons, I notice that I have been lacking in the amount of my posts as of late. This is inexcusable. I know I have said that before, but I will say it again, this is inexcusable! The reason for this is simple. The shapeshifter keeps stealing away computer parts in the night, and I keep having to go on a merry little treasure hunt to find them, put them back together, and then attempt to type out a post before he tries it again. I hate him so. The reason I have not mentioned this in the past is because I don't believe in showing weakness. You show that you're a sensitive guy, maybe even with a sympathetic side, and then you die hideously, usually in some hi-lariously ironic manner. I have been thrown off more cliffs by more apprentices-turned do-gooders than you can possibly imagine. But, anyway, thanks to the miracle of techno-magic (And yes, that is what I'm calling it from then on) I have rigged this computer so that whenever he touches it, he will catch fire. TRY AND GET PAST THAT ONE YOU COCK-MONGER!

Well, on the front of here, we're deciding where we want to conquer next, given that progress on making the Pot of Laundering is going well, and collections are going smoothly (It's amazing how easily it is to make a hula-hoop into a Portal of Mordenkaiden's Magnificent Mansion). That god-forsaken hippie nest 4th Avenue looks promising, but I would rather wait until the street fair for that. I want to have plenty of people to spread the word of my glorious conquest! That and I want a better opportunity to steal from the food vendors. Hey, it's expensive to keep a legion of monsters fed, and those rations I took from the parade are still there.

Well, that's all for this update. I think I hear my order from Wing Stop at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment