Sunday, November 14, 2010

HUZZAY!

FILTHY PEONS, IT IS DONE! THE FIRST BRICK OF A NEW EDIFICE OF RUIN HAS BEEN LAID, AS I, ASMODEUS ACERAK HAVE TAKEN DOWNTOWN BY STORM! I SHAL TAKE A TITHE UPON EVERY HEAD EVERY DAY THEY COME, AND THIS SHAL BE MY FIRST MOVE UPON THIS PITIFUL TOWN! AND THEN, AFTER THAT, I SHAL BEGIN MY TRUE CAMPAIGN AGAINST YOUR WORLD IN MY GLORIOUS SCHEME!

As you can tell, I've been having avery good last few days. The raid on Downtown went well. Before I had my glorious conquest, I took a look around the place. One should appraise ones soon-to-be-holdings after all. I have to say, it was very nice. The nightlife was wonderful, Club Congress was excellent, and there was a wonderfully morbid art show being held. But, as always, I had to get down to business. The gang was lurking around, harassing and jackassing about with my minions I brought here. I have to say that they do seem to be getting along well enough.

Anyway, so I gave them the signal, hid in the shadows to put on the El Demonio Rey costume, and climbed up to the tallest of your towers near where the most people were lurking. I then, through the miracle of magical voice projection, started my magically-projected speech. It was, again, the sort of ranting and gesticulating I put at the beginning of this post, albeit far longer and more verbose, but you get the drift. One poor sap tried to fire a pistol at me, but a quick Web spell took care of him. I gave the whistle to get the boys to start mucking things up, and boy oh boy did they. I especially am appreciative of the guy who took care to steal all the food he could carry as well as the money. Dear Bane that meat-on-a-stick is good. I did some magic myself too as I spoke of the tithe, like Whirlwind of Teeth, Crushing Fist of Spite and Prismatic spray to be specific, mainly due to their flashiness. As the cops rolled it, I jumped off the building immediately, to the shock and amazement of the crowd below, and just as they opened fire, I opened that portal to Mordenkaiden's Magnificent Mansion below, and went straight in, and the rest of the gang soon followed.

Overall, I would say it was a success. We wrere o nthe news, they called us menaces to the town, the people acted in general like frightened nit-wits (that is, at least the ones who didn't think it was an elaborate show), so overall I'm pleased with last night. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get me some hotwings and figure out how we're going to collect the tithe without getting caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment